No.1 Aire Street is right in the heart of Leeds. A 1930s’ establishment that features a sleek and modern interior, it is the perfect set-up for an office space. Ideal for commuters, Leeds members also have access to use its sister workspace at Kings Cross, London.
No.1 Aire Street
Leeds Train Station
To book a viewing of No.1 Aire Street Leeds Train Station contact us today.
Main features of the office building:
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Event space and rooftop terrace ideal for the summer
- Co-working spaces for flexible and collaborative working
- Private and individual offices
- Access to 17 co-working spaces, 27 lounges as well as members’ bars through a membership card
- Front of house, maintenance, cleaning, and furniture included
- IT and telephone support available
- Bright, ventilated workspaces
- Next to Leeds Central Station, giving easy access to all major UK destinations
- Ideally located in the centre close to all amenities such as cafes, restaurants, shopping districts, and green spaces
No.1 Aire Street sits in the thriving hub of bustling Leeds. The city is expanding and is attracting people from within and outside the UK. Well connected and accessible, this contemporary office is built for maximum efficiency and is the perfect location for new enterprises to work from. Comfortably designed to suit all working styles, this office is a modern facility that caters to every business. Book your viewing today to find out more about this property.